You asked for it: Crafty Supermarket is getting bigger!
Posts from the ‘show information’ Category
Today is the big day! The spring Crafty Supermarket show is happening from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. today in the Clifton Gaslight District, with amazing crafts, great music, delicious food and hands-on craft activities. Be there or be square!
What: Crafty Supermarket’s Holiday Show!
When: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, April 27, 2013
Where: Clifton Cultural Arts Center, 3711 Clifton Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45220
Cost: Free to the public!
More details and advice is in our shopper FAQ!
I know I always work up an appetite when I’m at a craft show. So it’s a good thing we’ve got a bunch of awesome local food vendors at our spring craft show on April 27!
- Cafe De Wheels: Made-to-order burgers and sandwiches and fries
- Dojo Gelato: Handmade Italian-style gelato in surprising flavors
- Fireside Pizza: Fresh-out-of-the-mobile-brick-oven pizza
- La Terza Coffee: Fresh coffee and espresso from our main caffeine man, Chuck
- Melt: Choice selections from everyone’s favorite Northside deli
- Sweet Peace Bakery: Tasty vegan baked goods made with love and served out of a VW van
- Tacocracy: Killer tacos from this new Northside fave
PS: Did you RSVP for the show on Facebook yet? Be sure to add it to your calendar and invite all your crafty friends!